Popularly known as JP amongst his friends, is a multifaceted personality, serving mankind as trainer, mentor, tv anchor & writer.
the trainer – well known soft skills trainer amongst government, private & corporate sectors.
the mentor – personally involved with many personalities to broom and groom.
the tv anchor – till date JP is known for his interview techniques and presented 900+ personalities. The unique approach made him very special for the specific job.
the writer – author of 3 books, 9 videos & 6 audios
- HR Trainer – Soft Skills [Life Coach/Facilitator]
- Anchor – Chandana TV, Bangalore Doordarshan
- President, Nagamma Foundation – A Platform for Human Resource Development. ~ Honorary
- CAO, Transformation Unlimited
- M.D., J.P. Institute of Training
- M.D., JP Media
CERTIFIED TRAINER :
– Excel Graduate, JCI University,USA
AWARDS AND REWARDS:
- Best District Youth Award (1995) by Nehru Yuva Kendra, Dept. of Human Resources, Govt. of India
- ‘Best Trainer of the Year – 2008’ Award ~ Gurupuraskar by JCI Bangalore Silicon City Organisation
- ‘World Best Citizen Award’ by Vishwavyapi Vinoda Vrunda
- ‘Manava Seva Award’ by ‘Ditta Karmika’, monthly magazine
- ‘Nudigannadi’ Book has won special prize by M.G.Ranganathan Memorial Book Award
- ‘JEEVANOTHSAHA’ – 40 Life Skills Worskhops so far.
- ‘ART OF ANCHORING’ – 10 Workshops so far.
- ‘EMPOWERING STUDENTS’ – 10 Workshop so far.
- Interviewed more than 900 personalities from different walks of life for Television so far.
- Presented more than 300 Radio programmes.
- Read News for Chandana TV, Bangalore Doordarshan for 3 years.
Anchored/Compeered more than 1,000 programmes